Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Friday, May 05, 2006

A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR


All I wanted were the drugs I paid for!

Damn those insurance plans that won't let you fill everyday prescriptions at the
drugstore without charging more.

Damn those plans that make you order by snail mail, over the phone or on the Internet and then make you wait for weeks for your meds.

I know I should be thankful to have a prescription plan, but buying from the
in-plan drug company left me 60 pills shy (for the second time) of the three-month
supply I should have received.

And they charged me the same!

They claim the doctor ordered it that way. I claim he reordered after the FIRST
deficit.

At $2 a pill for something that doesn't even get me high, I say "Shame on you" damn drug companies for being so greedy.

How about serving the people instead of lining your pockets.

A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you were lucky enough to be an illegal immigrant, you'd get all your Dr. visits and meds free sub-sidized by Uncle Sam!

Fri May 05, 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little wine helps too!

Fri May 05, 01:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Diana, drug companies are greedy. And doctors are greedy. And dentists are greedy. And, according to the headlines in today's APP, even priests are greedy.

So get used to it -- everyone out there is greedy.

Norm

Fri May 05, 05:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the drug companies would stop spending $$$$$on TV advertising, maybe the costs of meds would go down.

Sat May 06, 03:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home