Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Saturday, May 20, 2006

SINGING HIS PRAISES


Seems I'm getting a little grief about Ex-Hubby comments.

Reminder: This is a slice-of-life blog, hopefully with a humorous tone.

Where would Phyllis Diller be without Fang or Rosanne Barr without Tom Arnold?

If you can't trash your ex, who can you trash?

And guess what? Ex-Hubby's perfectly fine with it because he knows it's not meant to be malicious.

BTW, he has the same public forum right here that everyone else has to blog about me or anything he wants. Imagine that!

So why is he so silent?

He says his fingers are too fat to type.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

except you have the choice (and ultimate power) to delete his comments once you have pre-screened it, so he really is not on a fair ground as you! if you do not like what he says about you...delete msg.

Sun May 21, 11:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like ex-hubby has a sense of humor too. Was that his picture in the torn jeans and black underwear?

Norm

Sun May 21, 04:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rumor has it someone has been talking about my past !! I wonder who that could be ?? -- Well -- Due to the convenient occasional onset of Alzheimer ---- I can neither confirm or deny any and all allegations, rumors or simply mean spirited comments about anything and everything I might or might not have said, seen, thought or “who knows” actually done !! Hymm --- sounds a little bit like my past marriage !! Not sure ?? You’ll just have to ask my X ---- I can’t remember --- I think --- maybe --

Ex-Hubby ----- now leave me alone

Mon May 22, 01:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home