Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Thursday, May 18, 2006

SMOKE AND MIRRORS


Sometimes things aren't what they appear to be.

I was told by a supervisor years ago to always wait 24 hours before responding in writing to something that evokes an emotional response.

I should have taken her advice.

Such was the case when an anonymous blogger criticized the ripped jean picture I put on the blog site.

I assumed it was Ex-hubby who wanted to push my buttons, so I shot off a blog I thought would get him back.

Turns out it was a very nice Christian lady.

Now, don't I feel like a donkey's behind!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a risque donkey shot! He is not wearing any clothes at all! And there is some subtle bondage going on as well.

Thu May 18, 10:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not to make you paranoid, but maybe it WAS your ex posing as a Christian lady! eeyore!

Thu May 18, 03:14:00 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

or maybe he's posing as the donkey

Thu May 18, 04:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would anyone criticize the ripped jean picture? It was the hottest thing the Asbury Park Press ever published.

Norm S

Thu May 18, 05:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

norm, luv ya pal, but you need to get out more often..next you will be saying how hot the donkey looks!

Thu May 18, 05:27:00 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

21 hours and counting.....

Thu May 18, 08:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just funny, Diana, since I'm great at shooting off my mouth, & thinking later! Glad to see I'm not the only one. Waiting 24 hrs is a good thing for everyone to remember.
Dee
ps Christian lady had a nice response.

Fri May 19, 09:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home