Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Sunday, May 28, 2006

LET THE FUN BEGIN


I'm not here.

OK, I am here but not really.

It's almost Memorial Day, and I'm on vacation from work until June 7th.

So far, I've been having a great time.

My first day off I vacuumed, mopped and shined all the wood floors. But first, I dusted so the dirt wouldn't fall onto my freshly vacuumed, mopped and shined floors.

Then granddaughter Chloe came over and dropped cheese, pretzels and watermelon pieces on them.

Today, I am cleaning up after Chloe.

Ah! I love a good vacation.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take a break, everyone is on vacation!

Mon May 29, 08:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Mon Jul 03, 01:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Thu Jul 20, 03:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home