Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

IN THE STINK


"Look what the cat brought in!"

At least that's what the subject said on an e-mail from Tom of Brick who sent me these photos of a cat that adopted six skunk babies. Looks likes the pictures originally came from FunPics Web site.


Hopefully, this little kitty will brighten Valentine's Day for those of you without love in your life, and teach the rest of us it's not a good idea to stink where you eat!



Today and every day treat your spouse or significant other with respect and remember that most relationships are just small wars where you sleep with the enemy.

9 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

I love these pictures!! Thanks for posting them...a smile-generator for this dreary day!

Wed Feb 14, 09:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana,

I loved your comment that most relationships are just small wars where you sleep with the enemy. But alas, making the truce is the fun of it!

Doris

Wed Feb 14, 10:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Counting my blessings, today, that I am not a floral delivery person!

Wed Feb 14, 12:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have my own little stinkers at home...Love em' dearly!
Tonight we'll cozy up,all warm and snuggly.
Wishing Diana,Spud and all you
bloggers,a warm,safe Happy Valentines' Day!

Wed Feb 14, 12:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister was married on Valentine's Day and the marriage lasted 5 months. But, for all who celebrate, open your arms wide and hug the one(s) you love.

Wed Feb 14, 01:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy St. Valentine's Day to ALL of you.
Loved the pictures of the cat and the skunks. Makes me realize how much my family misses Rusty our cat who gave us unconditional love. That's the best kind to have .

Wed Feb 14, 02:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pics. What are you going to do with the skunks? I always wanted a skunk when I was little, my babysitter had one. I doubt my hubby would approve. Happy Valentines Day to Everyone & Be Careful out there. dmc

Wed Feb 14, 02:38:00 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

not my skunks, thank god, nor are they Tom's. This is an Internet generated picture from FunPics Web site I noted in pink in the blog.

Wed Feb 14, 03:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love stinks!

Wed Feb 14, 04:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home