Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Saturday, June 10, 2006

FOLLOWING WHITE RABBITS


I didn't know if I was coming or going.

I purchased my new camera online but didn't want to wait five to seven days for shipping.

The major electronics store I bought it from had express pickup, so I ordered online and went later that day to the nearby store to get it.

They had it and the accessories all ready.

The only problem was none of the accessories were the right ones for that particular camera. Good thing I asked. Stupid online saleswoman.

So, I stood around for another hour, shooting the you-know-what with the in-store camera expert who set me up with the right accessories. She gave them to the cashier who checked me out.

Five miles down the road, I had this funny feeling that I should check the bag. Stupid cashier gave me the accessories that the stupid online saleswoman tried to pawn off on me.

I think I'm in "Twilight Zone" Stupidville.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think someone above is trying to tell you to stop taking pictures! use an instamatic and take your chances!

Sun Jun 11, 11:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It isn't you-there are lots of stupid people out there-I agree with Anonymous even though I was dised by whoever-stop taking pictures

Tue Jun 13, 02:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home