Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Saturday, August 19, 2006

IN GOD'S HANDS


It's times like this that remind me how much I rely on my faith in God even though I know I should be a better Christian.

Little Parker is having trouble breathing.

He's on a ventilator and will have to stay in the hospital until he gets stronger.

Dear Lord, forgive me for not professing my faith in You every day, but please be with this little child now and give him the strength to pull through.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the animal photos better!

Sat Aug 19, 05:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are great plans in God's universe for Parker. maybe an animal doctor!

Sat Aug 19, 08:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parker will be fine-he has the face of a healthy future emergency room doctor
God Bless and love him and his family
Love to all of you and you are in our prayers

Sun Aug 20, 05:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just relax and don't let Parker know that you are afraid-smile and be happy with him

Sun Aug 20, 05:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless Parker and all of you. It is scary but God loves you even when we do not think of him.
You will be surprised how many people have Parker in prayer.
Give him a kiss for me and hug your daughter.

Sun Aug 20, 08:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now if there is an imprint of a weeping Madonna next to that shroud of "tern" on your window, even I will be freaked out!

Sun Aug 20, 10:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home