Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

ROLL ME OVER IN THE CLOVER

I figure I spend 90 percent of my time taking care of anything and everyone other than myself.


There's the three perma-pups, two birdies and the human animal I call "my man" at home, not to mention the outside birdies, plants (vegetables and decorative landscaping), an in-ground pool and the grandchildren when they come over.


There's also all that housework (inside and out) for our primary residence and Spud's late mother's home.

Working full-time and doing all this is why our back yard has weeds and clover.

It's also why God made stone (to bury them - weeds and clover).

**please make this site one of your favorites**

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stay out of the yard and you'll never know.

Tue Jun 26, 03:57:00 PM  
Anonymous grassyknoll said...

can you spell "lawn service"? put it on your gift wish list...

Thu Jun 28, 05:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Sophia Murano Lambargini said...

You are lucky it is only 90 percent of your time that leaves at least 10 percent to have a glass of Merlot-just think if you had to down a Snapple with only 1 percent of your free time!

Grow UP!!!!

Fri Jun 29, 09:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home