Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Monday, June 25, 2007

BLOOMING ONION!


Time for an update on the red onion I planter after I found it sprouting in my refrigerator since Christmas.

It has officially bloomed, which leads me to believe Stinky likes his new home.


Obviously, deep cleaning my refrigerator isn't a huge priority in my life. I do wipe down the shelves every other week (or so), but pulling out the drawers and cleaning with antibacterial spray doesn't happen all that often, which is why I found Stinky, trying to survive there, in the first place.

I just deep-cleaned the refrigerator and am always surprised at what manages to find its way under the crisper.



Today, it was ... a hair. Not so strange you say?

Well, it wasn't mine.
Please make this site one of your favorites.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! That's so disgusting that it's pretty darn funny!!! LMAO. Hey...at least you are honest enough to admit to it!

Mon Jun 25, 12:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The onion actually has a pretty bloom. I wonder, will it have baby onions soon?

Mon Jun 25, 12:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That blooming thing is so strange, be sure to send us a photo of when and if they open...

I'm going home to clean out my two refrigerators tonight! Thanks for reminding me.

I'll let you know if I find anything interesting.

Mon Jun 25, 03:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Mon Jun 25, 11:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what'd he say?

Tue Jun 26, 07:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gross would be if your bloomin' onion has also sprouted hair!!!

Thu Jun 28, 05:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am tired of this onion-why don't you go to the back of your refrig and find something else to grow like grapes for your own Merlot!

Fri Jun 29, 09:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home