Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Thursday, June 14, 2007

OUT OF MY GOURD

I must be a glutton for punishment.


I'm going to try again this year to grow some veggies ... not in an actual garden but in special planters on my deck.

I know I might be a little late getting the tomato plants I purchased in their respective pots(because I never can remember when to start them from seeds), but I'm going to give it the ol' college try anyway.




I just love watching stuff grow. It totally fascinates me.

Except, of course, for the mold on the bathroom ceramic tile grout.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maters or bust!

Thu Jun 14, 05:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you grow mold you can get blue cheese free!!!

Just kidding!

Fri Jun 15, 09:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home