Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Friday, June 08, 2007

FUNNY HA HA!

Because it's been a tough week, let's go into the weekend on a light note.


A blonde came in to a garage and asked for a 710.
The mechanic asked, "What's a 710?"
She said she did not know exactly what it was, but the piece always had been in the middle of the engine, and she lost hers.
The mechanic took her over to another car that had its hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?"
"Of course," she said. "It's right there."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the one about the 3 dogs in the bar better!!
Have a nice weekend...

Fri Jun 08, 12:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you must be a blonde

Fri Jun 08, 12:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Groom has fully recovered!
He spent Sunday,relaxing with his new wife.
It was a beautiful evening on Saturday night...made more special by the attendance of special long term friends and one very special
new friend!
Thank You Diana and Spud.
Just sign me....A Happy Groom

Mon Jun 11, 08:07:00 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

OK folks, no column this week... we have a special Community section coming out, but I will return on the 20th with a special slant on the wedding!

Mon Jun 11, 08:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I have been seeing that same number since my first car in 1963-I am only a bleached blonde!

Go figure-thank you for the info-now I know I have true 'blonde-brains' even without the bleach!

Wed Jun 13, 10:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home