Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Monday, April 30, 2007

PARTY HARDY


I had too much fun.

These pictures I took at a wedding over the weekend tell it all.

Yes, I had way too much fun.

Too bad the event, which BTW was lovely, was on Sunday and not Saturday. That way I wouldn't be sitting here at work with a giant headache.


God knows I didn't drink my water.

Damn open bar.





I also would have had Sunday to try and remember who I need to apologize to and who I embarrassed besides myself.

Whoopee! Thank goodness for friends who know all about you and love you anyway.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold those apologies 'til the wedding video is completed!

Mon Apr 30, 09:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet those water goblets and feet were fascinating when you took the pictures...

Mon Apr 30, 05:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you get the bride?

Mon Apr 30, 07:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you couldn't feel that bad, at least you made it to work.

Tue May 01, 07:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some advice-we party every night to practice just in the case that we are ever again invited to a wedding-practice makes perfect (guest)!!!!

Tue May 01, 04:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

celebrate good times....come on...

Tue May 01, 05:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home