Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Friday, April 27, 2007

LET THE SUN SHINE


It's a yucky day.

The weather is rainy and my mood is gloomy, so here's a little joke to yuck it up.

A Chihuahua, a Doberman and a bulldog are in a bar having a drink when a great-looking female collie comes up to them and says, "Whoever can say liver and cheese in a sentence can have me."

So the Doberman says, "I love liver and cheese." The collie replies, "That's not
good enough."

The bulldog says, "I hate liver and cheese." The collie says, "That's not creative enough."


Finally, the Chihuahua says, "Liver alone ... cheese mine."

Yuck, yuck!

And the peanut gallery goes wild!

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute joke Diana. Yeah,it's gloomy.It rained so hard here in Union County. I took a well deserved day off. Lynda and I had lunch at Loukas' Last American Diner in Branchburg,NJ.The "Dennis and Judy Show" from NJ 101.5 was there on one of their "NJ Diner Tour" stops.
Hoping the weather gets nicer.
All this rain is depresessing.

Fri Apr 27, 02:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana,

I'm glad you don't get gloomy very often.

Fri Apr 27, 03:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do you get when you cross a shih tsu with a bulldog? a bull***tsu of course! :}

Fri Apr 27, 05:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuck, yuck!

Sat Apr 28, 08:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure this collie is not my long lost Taffy-I am still looking for her?

Sun Apr 29, 09:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she jumped out off a cliff afte reading that joke.

Sun Apr 29, 08:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home