Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Monday, February 26, 2007

GOING AROUND, COMING AROUND


I hate crowds.

At the grocery store this weekend, I accidentally ran into a woman with my cart at the meat counter. She was livid.

I mean, it wasn't like I decided she needed some skin taken off her heel.

She made a big deal anyway, standing in the middle of the aisle expounding about how people should watch where they're going and not be in such a hurry.

All I could do was apologize and say "How's the chicken legs look today?"

She went off in a huff.

As I was coming out of the store, I saw her backing out of her parking space. She collided with another car also backing out.

Wow, rear-ended twice in an hour.

Guess it just wasn't her day.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did her car have that bumper sticker: "My cat ate my karma"?..at least she didn't back into you..now, that would be karma...

Mon Feb 26, 03:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gives new meaning to in the rears

Mon Feb 26, 07:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like she had to boogie, she had the TUBE SNAKE BOOGIE helping her go home!!!

Mon Feb 26, 09:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More like tube STEAK....since she was at the grocery store. Maybe she was in a rush to go home and eat some italian sausage. Sounds like she really needed some.

Wed Feb 28, 11:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant the bumper sticker was: "my dogma ate my karma"

Thu Mar 01, 06:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home