Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Friday, March 09, 2007

RETURN OF THE HOGSTER


It was a Florida tailwind.


We blew into town 18 hours after leaving the Sunshine State and its near perfect weather of 72 degrees and beautiful blue skies dotted with puffy white clouds.



Even though I left behind most of my family and the warm temperatures, I also left behind the nagging apprehension I had harbored for almost eight years of getting back on the motorcycle.



Conquering one’s fears is a satisfying feeling. If only it were that easy with anything scary.


In any case, it's good to be home to sleep in my own bed and see Darling Daughter and my sweet little grandbabies.


Hippie HOG Nana has returned!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home and good to see you had no 'egrets..

Fri Mar 09, 10:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Diana, for taking me along on your vacation. I had a blast!

Fri Mar 09, 02:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time. I really enjoyed the daily updates. dmc

Fri Mar 09, 03:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess you'll be taking the weekend to get the bugs out of your teeth.

Fri Mar 09, 03:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home to good,ole' crazy New Jersey!
Glad you're safe!

Sat Mar 10, 04:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home