Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY


Everyone's accepted.


One great thing about being a motorcycle enthusiast is that it doesn't matter what kind of bike you ride, what you wear, how old you are or how different you look.



Most are truly nice people, who know how to be considerate and kind to others especially on the road. That's more than I can say for other motorists who engage in road rage every day.



Of course, you’re going to come across a few strange ones now and then as you would at any event where close to a million people gather.


But most are just good people like the group of Christian riders standing on Main Street distributing free Bibles with a picture of a motorcycle on them.



They had the right message - No matter what our differences, God loves us one and all.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana,

I'm glad to hear that God loves you. If He loves me, he has an awfully funny way of showing it.

Wed Mar 07, 09:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very stange when you consider this-everyone wants to be an individual, just a little different than the next person-that is why women get crazy when someone else has the same outfit or bag or whatever.

BUT, when other people want to be different we tend to judge them in an unfavorable way.

God made everyone with a different genetic makeup-that should tell us all something!

Wed Mar 07, 09:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Diana.Sure wish I was there enjoying that warm,sunny weather instead of this miserable New Jersey weather.
Think I'll buy a "hog",maybe a 833 Sportster....Yeah I can see me now....crusin' the shore with Lynda hanging on.

Wed Mar 07, 09:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurry home...Chloe and Parker miss their no longer xhogstr nana! Glad you are having fun though...Love ya.

Wed Mar 07, 09:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the unexpected but really great experience of being in Myrtle Beach for bike week two years ago to celebrate my anniversary with my husband, who claimed to have no idea it was bike week when we scheduled the vacation! I'm not a biker chick and he used to ride a Harley before the wife and kids came along. But what a great week we had. You bikers are fun, nice and considerate. I actually told my hubby I'd consider going down again during that week. But I'd have to leave my Capri's and Coach bag home! Thank god I had jeans and bought a neat shirt from House of Blues to fit it a little better.
Have a great time and a safe trip home!

Wed Mar 07, 10:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

even stupid morons without helmets..grow up..you ALL look/are ridiculous...wake up and smell the pot/gasoline emissions...

Wed Mar 07, 11:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wwjd? u jealous? go play safe bingo with the rest of the
Bible thumpers at church. u sound/are riduculous!

Wed Mar 07, 01:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture of Spud. I hope you enjoyed yourself. Looks like alot of fun. dmc

Wed Mar 07, 03:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless all of you!

Thu Mar 08, 07:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can see from the photos why they're called hogs,,,

Thu Mar 08, 05:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home