Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

99 BOTTLES OF WINE ON THE WALL


OK, so I'm a little behind on commenting about the red-wine scare.

I call it a scare because after everyone reads that it might help you live longer, we'll have a bunch of 100-year-old winos driving on the parkway.

And, then there's the fear of a red wine shortage when all the real alcoholics switch over from beer and Grey Goose.

That's my fear since I drink at least 12 ounces of red wine every night with dinner. I actually measured it because I wanted to give doctors a realistic account of my daily alcohol consumption.

Guess what ... doctors don't seem to think my wine habit is the reason I feel like crap. On the contrary, they think it helps my stress-out life. Maybe there's some merit to the study.

So, Cheers!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I am glad to hear that the red wine is good for us. I enjoy red wine and it is a stress releaver. I threw in the red white and blue can a while ago.

Tue Nov 07, 11:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alcohol can make you feel like crap however if you are mixing it with daily meds and even some supplements..

Tue Nov 07, 12:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wine is fine all the time

Tue Nov 07, 07:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home