Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Monday, October 30, 2006

ANTI-DEPRESSANTS NEEDED TO WORK ANTI-SPYWARE


Right now, this picture I got off an e-mail illustrates how I feel about my new computer.

Well, not so much about the computer, but the programs.

With a wireless system, the firewalls and security-protection programs are driving me crazy. Just when I get one to accept the other, Comcast changes their e-mail format and who knows where my e-mails are going now. If you get one of mine, let me know.

On top of it all, I'm trying to learn how to scan and put together a PowerPoint presentation for a talk I have to give at Brookdale this Saturday. I've known about this presentation for months.

You'd think I'd have prepared for it during the summer.

You'd think at $2,500, I'd have a cooperating computer.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't you ask your IT person at work since it is a work-related seminar? ..or, get one of those PC techs and bill them on your expense account!

Mon Oct 30, 06:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love technology.

Mon Oct 30, 08:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just follow that computer out the window and fly away.

Tue Oct 31, 01:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey unemployed, did you just get a flu shot? Mind altering for sure!

Thu Nov 02, 01:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprised "unemployed" didn't name herself "anonymously unemployed"

Thu Nov 02, 03:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home