Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

HOLY CHEETOS, BATMAN!

It was a real bell-ringer for a Des Moines, Iowa, man when he was charged with domestic assault after bonking his father in the face with a bag of Cheetos.


Patrick Hamman, 22, was arrested for throwing the bag of Cheetos at his father, Michael Hamman, hitting him in the face and covering poor dad in Cheetos dust.

It was a cheesy thing to do, Patrick said, admitting he was high on methamphetamines at the time of the argument.

Good thing the bag didn't contain the world's largest Cheeto found by Navy Petty Officer Mike Evans in 2003. That baby was about the size of a small lemon.

Here's Chester Cheetah on what to snort:


For not much more on the Cheetos arrest, click here.

More big Cheeto photos on this site.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could've sworn I just saw a vision of the Virgin Mary in that Cheetos..oh, I was looking at it without my glasses.

Wed Sep 05, 12:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, he'll meet Bubba in da' "Big House". They'll share so much more than a bag of Cheetos...
It was a good thing the father had the moxy to call the police.
Who knows what the next attack would have brought,a knife,a bat...
Maybe the young man will get it together now.
Andy Capp fries and popcorn.Those are my two favorite snacks.
Not throwing them at anyone!!

Wed Sep 05, 01:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just read an article that doctors now think butter fumes from microwave popcorn may cause lung cancer..snacks really are coming deadly weapons after all.

Wed Sep 05, 02:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's the ajax when you need it?

Wed Sep 05, 09:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats mung man...thats no way to deal with a good bag of cheesypooffs, wait till Mr.Hanky gets wind of this!

Thu Sep 06, 09:49:00 AM  
Anonymous shocking lesbian stories said...

I wanted to pull up the hem of my dress and show himwhere to really please me, but my arms lay useless at my sides. Ziggy laughed Are too and you know it.
animal and wemon sex stories
gay boy stories
free online sex stories
stories xxx
free lesbian sex galleries and stories
I wanted to pull up the hem of my dress and show himwhere to really please me, but my arms lay useless at my sides. Ziggy laughed Are too and you know it.

Sat Dec 04, 02:13:00 AM  
Anonymous tabo sex stories xxx said...

Hed never been Mister Universe as a kid hed been thin, with rangy musclesthat didnt look like much, despite serious strength. I wanted to pull up the hem of my dress and show himwhere to really please me, but my arms lay useless at my sides.
erotic celebrity sex stories
sexy sister stories
free erotic stories literotica
erotic sex stories of child prostitution
gay anal sex stories free
Hed never been Mister Universe as a kid hed been thin, with rangy musclesthat didnt look like much, despite serious strength. I wanted to pull up the hem of my dress and show himwhere to really please me, but my arms lay useless at my sides.

Sat Dec 04, 08:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home