Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Monday, August 06, 2007

PIPE DREAMS

My man says I pipe dream.

Just because a pipe dream is a fantastic hope or plan that generally is regarded as nearly impossible to achieve doesn't mean I can't have them.


Figuratively, I pipe dream all day. I even pipe dream about doing nothing but pipe dreaming.

My latest pipe dream was for a pool boy (if you read my column last week, you'd understand why).

In any case, I came across this very relaxing YouTube pipe dream offered up by a nice lady named Grace Nerissa in a forum thread. Grace is so nice in her posts, she's everyone's pipe-dream friend there.




But, there's only one drawback to pipe dreaming. Sooner or later you have to come back to the real world and finish the sewer work.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the youtube pipe dream. and your pool boy one.

Mon Aug 06, 05:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome video!!! Is that how they do it...

Wed Aug 08, 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home