Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Monday, July 30, 2007

FORKED AGAIN

Does this upset anyone else but me?


Every time I order out or get fast food, there are always too many utensils in the bag or too many ketchup packets.

I have enough soy sauce and hot mustard packets in my refrigerator to sauce down all the rice in China. And, I don't know why I can't throw them away, especially the plastic forks.

So there they sit in a drawer, waiting to be used someday.

I hate how gluttony and wastefulness makes Americans look.

Then again, the late President Ronald Reagan would have turned this ketchup packet into a smorgasbord for schoolchildren.


For full story click here.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems I never get enough hot and soy sauce Diana.Those fried noodles...most places used to give them away for nothing and always included more than sufficient. That has stopped too.
I'll stop by after my next pick up order for some extra packets...Laughing

Mon Jul 30, 12:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

next time drop off food bank or mercy center (asbury) donations, put the wrapped utensils and condiments in , too

Mon Jul 30, 01:44:00 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

That's a great idea, anon! Thanks

Mon Jul 30, 01:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have it your way. no ketchup for you, one year!

Mon Jul 30, 08:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home