Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

DON'T TREAD ON ME

What is it with guys and their trucks?

It took running trough three yellow traffic lights to catch up with this one just so I could see who would actually put a shaking pit-bull on their trailer ball-hitch.


At first I thought the noise from the motorized pit bull was coming from underneath my car. Once I realized it was the truck in the left lane four cars up, of course, I had to have a picture.

Multitasking, I weaved around the other cars while pulling my camera out of its bag on the seat next to me. Just when I thought I could get the shot, I realized the lens cap was on.

By that time, the light changed and I had to follow this guy for another mile or so until he caught the next red light. But, ta-da, success!

In any case, I never saw the driver, but living with a multi-truck owner who has our driveway looking like a used car lot, I know the type

It was only after I took our big Dodge Ram to the grocery and couldn't get it out of the parking space once I squeezed it in, that I wondered if the driver of the pit-bull truck might have been a woman.

Nah!

Now here's a truck!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

boys and their toys..if it's a girl pit bull, guess it's a bitchin' truck...

Wed May 16, 03:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it is just constipation today but the blog didn't move me!

Wed May 16, 07:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you were behind that truck with the jet engines you'd move! you'd probably be changing your underwear, too!

Wed May 16, 07:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home