Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Thursday, April 20, 2006

HOLD IT!

It would have been me wee weeing in a cup.

As I followed the story about the people stranded in disabled cable cars hanging above the East River in New York, I kept thinking, "I bet someone up there has to go!"

Then I thought about the East River below and, well . . . no matter.

Turns out one kid in the dangling tram couldn't wait for rescuers either and did his thing in a cup.

Not so easy for grown-up ladies.

You can bet your bottom dollar, though, I would have given it my best shot if, after 12 hours, I was told, "soon . . . hang in there."

Sometimes comfort just takes precedent over modesty.

4 Comments:

Anonymous hisroyalboggedness said...

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Thu Apr 20, 06:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Noah Canwaitee said...

P-ing in the river is better than getting pooped on by a pidgon in the park.

Wed Apr 26, 07:51:00 PM  
Blogger Tom from Brick said...

You woman have it all over us men. All you have to do is slip your undies off, squat down like you're looking for something and let it go. Off course, this assumes you're squatting over an open grid.

Fri Apr 28, 05:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who cares about #1..thank God it wasn't #2..or worse yet, someone doing a colonoscopy prep! oooooey..

Tue May 02, 11:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home