Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Say, what?

A CYNICAL LOOK AT THE DAILY GRIND

Friday, October 12, 2007

SCARY SPICE

An 18-month Millville boy had to be rescued by firefighters after he crawled inside the ductwork in his home and got stuck.



Rescuers had to cut through a plaster wall and the duct to free the toddler who somehow had removed a grate in his bedroom and climbed in before falling 10 feet to the dining room grate below.

His mother, Ashley Kahn, said she feared her son, Patrick, would suffocate when she only could see his eyes and the top of his head after finding him inside the walls.

The family now has a dresser in front of the duct in the boy's room.

Grate balls of fire, this rug rat bypassed the curtain-climbing stage.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous proofreader said...

Hope they secured the dresser to the wall to avoid another accident. Sounds like a future creepy voyeur slithering around crawlspaces and spying on unsuspecting victims.

Sat Oct 13, 05:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home